Sunday, September 25, 2022

Waste of shampoo, honey...

 

Even though I knew in the back of my mind that this was a real movie (A Summer Place (1959)) that Lois switches the channel away from in Honeymoon In Metropolis, I only watched the movie for the first time last week.

I now know why Lois changed the dang channel.
The movie was a giant ball of cringe. At first I was excited because one of the main actors was Dr. Chilton from Pollyanna, but I quickly grew sick of seeing his face.
The funniest thing was probably the two forty-something parents planning a divorce and worrying about who would get custody of their son (the son is played by an actor in his 20s... custody indeed!)
What I hadn't realized was that the actress pictured here is Sandra Dee, of "that-song-from-Grease" fame! So that was fun.
Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment